Business Developing Your Business Preparedness Plan
Before you begin, please gather the necessary information to ensure your Business Preparedness Plan is as complete as possible. This information includes the names, addresses, and contact information of important locations; employees; providers, such as your insurance provider; existing suppliers and customers; continuity facilities; and records management.
There are 7 steps to completing your Business Preparedness Plan
- Step 1: Plan to Stay in Business
- Step 2: Vital Records Management
- Step 3: Emergency Contact Information
- Step 4: Emergency Communications Plan
- Step 5: Evacuation Plan
- Step 6: Shelter-in-Place Plan
- Step 7: Plan to Share, Practice, Train and Review
Your privacy is important! For security reasons, data entered during your current session will not be saved. If you need to stop working on your plan, please make sure to save your work.