Faith Developing Your Faith Organization Preparedness Plan
Before you begin, please gather the necessary information to ensure your Faith Organization Planner is as complete as possible. This information includes: names, addresses, and contact information of important locations such as your insurance provider; existing service providers and customers; continuity facilities; and records management.
There are 12 steps to completing your Faith Organization Preparedness Plan
- Step 1: Administrative Information
- Step 2: Emergency Contact Information
- Step 3: Essential Functions
- Step 4: Orders of Succession and Delegation of Authority
- Step 5: Communications
- Step 6: Existing Service Commitments
- Step 7: Continuity Facilities and Virtual Communication
- Step 8: Vital Records Management
- Step 9: Vital Resources
- Step 10: Evacuation Plan
- Step 11: Shelter-in-Place Plan
- Step 12: Plan to Share, Practice, Train and Review
Your privacy is important! For security reasons, data entered during your current session will not be saved. If you need to stop working on your plan, please make sure to save your work.