Family Developing Your Family Preparedness Plan
Before you begin, consider gathering the necessary information to ensure your Family Emergency Plan is as complete as possible. This information includes the names, addresses and contact information of important locations such as: schools, workplaces, local and out-of-town reunification points, doctors, veterinarians, and medical service providers.
There are 5 steps to completing your Family Preparedness Plan
- Step 1: Plan to Stay in Touch
- Step 2: Emergency Contact Information
- Step 3: Plan to Meet up and Shelter
- Step 4: Make a Survival Kit
- Step 5: Plan to Share, Practice, Train and Review
Your privacy is important! For security reasons, data entered during your current session will not be saved. If you need to stop working on your plan, please make sure to save your work.